Calendar of Posts
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Stuck in Paradise comingeast.com/2018/07/09/stu… https://t.co/n5DT0at34x 2 years ago
- High School Revisited comingeast.com/2018/06/19/hig… https://t.co/hhwIfQuAAx 2 years ago
- Testing the Waters comingeast.com/2018/06/11/tes… 2 years ago
- Facebook Etiquette comingeast.com/2018/06/06/fac… 2 years ago
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 4 years ago
- 119,303 hits
Tag Archives: photography
Nearly a year ago, I wrote a post entitled “Star Struck” about the difference between city people and country people. I was reminded of that this weekend while we attended a wedding in the tiny village of Lakeville, Connecticut, in … Continue reading
I captured these two young lovers at Mount Auburn Cemetery in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Besides being a tender moment, this picture is ironic in that these two epitomize the exuberance and joy of life amid the gravestones representing the end of life.
This week’s photo challenge is about viewing the sun from a perspective other than sunrise and sunset.
Snow doesn’t often come to Virginia Beach, but I was able to capture one snowy scene from my bedroom window last year: Boston, however, never seems to run short on the fluffy white stuff:
How many times have you seen something unusual or amazing and wish you had a camera with you? A little over a week ago, as we were driving over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel early in the morning, I was … Continue reading