Calendar of Posts
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Stuck in Paradise comingeast.com/2018/07/09/stu… https://t.co/n5DT0at34x 2 years ago
- High School Revisited comingeast.com/2018/06/19/hig… https://t.co/hhwIfQuAAx 2 years ago
- Testing the Waters comingeast.com/2018/06/11/tes… 2 years ago
- Facebook Etiquette comingeast.com/2018/06/06/fac… 2 years ago
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 4 years ago
- 119,813 hits
Tag Archives: weekly photo challenge
This week’s challenge was an easy one because we were in Manteo, North Carolina on the Outer Banks this weekend, celebrating my sister-in-law’s birthday. We stayed at the Tranquil House Inn, a lovely place on the water, and I was … Continue reading
This was taken at the Oceanfront, Virginia Beach
In order to participate in this week’s photo challenge, we had to post only pictures we took on the day of our post. We couldn’t cheat and go into our archives. Last night I bought a new camera with a … Continue reading
This was an easy challenge, considering I live in Virginia Beach, a pretty hopping place in the summer. Memorial Day weekend seems to start it all. This first picture is what Virginia Beach’s Oceanfront looks like all summer: This next … Continue reading
The photo you’ve all been waiting for: Me in that blue dress I squeezed into for the wedding!
I captured these two young lovers at Mount Auburn Cemetery in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Besides being a tender moment, this picture is ironic in that these two epitomize the exuberance and joy of life amid the gravestones representing the end of life.
This week’s photo challenge is about viewing the sun from a perspective other than sunrise and sunset.