This week’s challenge was an easy one because we were in Manteo, North Carolina on the Outer Banks this weekend, celebrating my sister-in-law’s birthday. We stayed at the Tranquil House Inn, a lovely place on the water, and I was able to get some good pictures of reflections right in the vicinity of the inn.
Calendar of Posts
- Stuck in Paradise comingeast.com/2018/07/09/stu… https://t.co/n5DT0at34x 2 years ago
- High School Revisited comingeast.com/2018/06/19/hig… https://t.co/hhwIfQuAAx 2 years ago
- Testing the Waters comingeast.com/2018/06/11/tes… 2 years ago
- Facebook Etiquette comingeast.com/2018/06/06/fac… 2 years ago
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 4 years ago
- 119,285 hits