This week’s challenge was an easy one because we were in Manteo, North Carolina on the Outer Banks this weekend, celebrating my sister-in-law’s birthday. We stayed at the Tranquil House Inn, a lovely place on the water, and I was able to get some good pictures of reflections right in the vicinity of the inn.
Calendar of Posts
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 1 year ago
- Honest Mistake comingeast.com/2015/09/23/hon… 1 year ago
- I Am Not a Calculating Woman comingeast.com/2015/06/08/i-a… 2 years ago
- Country Music Makes Me Cry wp.me/pZdVI-1nX 2 years ago
- Towards a Realistic Body Image wp.me/pZdVI-1nP 2 years ago
- 108,575 hits