I captured these two young lovers at Mount Auburn Cemetery in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Besides being a tender moment, this picture is ironic in that these two epitomize the exuberance and joy of life amid the gravestones representing the end of life.
Calendar of Posts
- Stuck in Paradise comingeast.com/2018/07/09/stu… https://t.co/n5DT0at34x 2 years ago
- High School Revisited comingeast.com/2018/06/19/hig… https://t.co/hhwIfQuAAx 2 years ago
- Testing the Waters comingeast.com/2018/06/11/tes… 2 years ago
- Facebook Etiquette comingeast.com/2018/06/06/fac… 2 years ago
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 4 years ago
- 118,491 hits