I captured these two young lovers at Mount Auburn Cemetery in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Besides being a tender moment, this picture is ironic in that these two epitomize the exuberance and joy of life amid the gravestones representing the end of life.
Calendar of Posts
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 1 year ago
- Honest Mistake comingeast.com/2015/09/23/hon… 2 years ago
- I Am Not a Calculating Woman comingeast.com/2015/06/08/i-a… 2 years ago
- Country Music Makes Me Cry wp.me/pZdVI-1nX 2 years ago
- Towards a Realistic Body Image wp.me/pZdVI-1nP 2 years ago
- 111,048 hits