Calendar of Posts
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Stuck in Paradise comingeast.com/2018/07/09/stu… https://t.co/n5DT0at34x 3 years ago
- High School Revisited comingeast.com/2018/06/19/hig… https://t.co/hhwIfQuAAx 3 years ago
- Testing the Waters comingeast.com/2018/06/11/tes… 3 years ago
- Facebook Etiquette comingeast.com/2018/06/06/fac… 3 years ago
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 5 years ago
- 120,674 hits
Tag Archives: Photograph
This was an easy challenge, considering I live in Virginia Beach, a pretty hopping place in the summer. Memorial Day weekend seems to start it all. This first picture is what Virginia Beach’s Oceanfront looks like all summer: This next … Continue reading
The photo you’ve all been waiting for: Me in that blue dress I squeezed into for the wedding!
I know I’ve posted this picture recently, but it was so perfect for this week’s photo challenge, I had to post it again. I caught this rabbit just as it was in the midst of a jump. Notice how everything … Continue reading
Nearly a year ago, I wrote a post entitled “Star Struck” about the difference between city people and country people. I was reminded of that this weekend while we attended a wedding in the tiny village of Lakeville, Connecticut, in … Continue reading
I captured these two young lovers at Mount Auburn Cemetery in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Besides being a tender moment, this picture is ironic in that these two epitomize the exuberance and joy of life amid the gravestones representing the end of life.
This week’s photo challenge is about viewing the sun from a perspective other than sunrise and sunset.