I am exhausted. Totally. Maybe it was staying up to midnight and beyond every night when my usual bedtime is 9:30. But when you get to spend a week with your daughter, son-in-law and granddaughters having an X-Men marathon, binging on Red Vines, popcorn, ice cream with Hershey’s chocolate syrup, and salt and vinegar chips, eating take-out every night, and shopping ’til you drop, exhaustion seems a small price to pay. Before I returned home yesterday, my husband reminded me that I can’t act like a college kid at home because he’s an old man and needs his sleep. He need not have worried. I’m an old woman and I need my sleep, too. But it sure was fun!
Calendar of Posts
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 1 year ago
- Honest Mistake comingeast.com/2015/09/23/hon… 2 years ago
- I Am Not a Calculating Woman comingeast.com/2015/06/08/i-a… 2 years ago
- Country Music Makes Me Cry wp.me/pZdVI-1nX 2 years ago
- Towards a Realistic Body Image wp.me/pZdVI-1nP 2 years ago
- 111,479 hits