This past weekend we went to the Norfolk Botannical Gardens to see the azaleas, and I came across these two trees. They fascinated me because they were nearly mirror images of each other, standing stately and tall with branches just on one side of each of their trunks. Because they were so close together when they were growing, the side closest to each other was devoid of branches. It is as if these two trees complete each other. They make me think of a good marriage. Two people growing side by side, completing each other.
Calendar of Posts
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 9 months ago
- Honest Mistake comingeast.com/2015/09/23/hon… 1 year ago
- I Am Not a Calculating Woman comingeast.com/2015/06/08/i-a… 1 year ago
- Country Music Makes Me Cry wp.me/pZdVI-1nX 1 year ago
- Towards a Realistic Body Image wp.me/pZdVI-1nP 1 year ago
- 107,104 hits