This past weekend we went to the Norfolk Botannical Gardens to see the azaleas, and I came across these two trees. They fascinated me because they were nearly mirror images of each other, standing stately and tall with branches just on one side of each of their trunks. Because they were so close together when they were growing, the side closest to each other was devoid of branches. It is as if these two trees complete each other. They make me think of a good marriage. Two people growing side by side, completing each other.
Calendar of Posts
- Stuck in Paradise comingeast.com/2018/07/09/stu… https://t.co/n5DT0at34x 2 years ago
- High School Revisited comingeast.com/2018/06/19/hig… https://t.co/hhwIfQuAAx 2 years ago
- Testing the Waters comingeast.com/2018/06/11/tes… 2 years ago
- Facebook Etiquette comingeast.com/2018/06/06/fac… 2 years ago
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 4 years ago
- 118,701 hits