Weekly Photo Challenge: Texture

Barnacles on a log

Osprey nest in Currituck Sound

Sand sculpture at the Neptune Festival, Virginia Beach

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Texture

1. I like the sculpture most! 😉

2. Oh I love the barnacles. Again, another one I think you should frame for your sea room.

These are great examples of texture. I particularly like the sand sculpture. Amazing! 🙂

Texture and a day at the beach seem to go hand in hand!

Your photos are awesome. Each one fits the theme of textured perfectly. 🙂

6. Great photos for the subject matter! I love to see the sand sculptures when we go to the beach. Those artists are truly amazing!

7. Shary Hover says:

The sand sculpture is so impressive, but I think my favorite picture is the barnacles. Really great photos.

I love the barnacles! Guess I am missing the ocean.

9. Jenny says:

Your pictures are beautiful and the sand sculpture is amazing!

10. I love the photos of the barnacles and nest — beautiful. As for the sand sculpture, INCREDIBLE — absolutely amazing.