Calendar of Posts
Join 1,735 other subscribers
The Tweet Life
- Stuck in Paradise comingeast.com/2018/07/09/stu… https://t.co/n5DT0at34x 4 years ago
- High School Revisited comingeast.com/2018/06/19/hig… https://t.co/hhwIfQuAAx 4 years ago
- Testing the Waters comingeast.com/2018/06/11/tes… 4 years ago
- Facebook Etiquette comingeast.com/2018/06/06/fac… 4 years ago
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 6 years ago
- 124,131 hits
Weekly Photo Challenge: Entrance
This entry was posted in Just Blogging, pictures and tagged family, life, photography, Pictures, weekly photo challenge. Bookmark the permalink.
Thanks, E.D. The choice was a no-brainer when I saw the topic.
Adorable! It’s the perfect choice!
Thanks, LDC. She made quite an entrance.
Wow – a true winner!
Can you remember (or even believe) when yours were that small? Great photo Susan.
Thanks, Judith. I can remember when mine were that size, but it seems surreal when I look at them now.
Awwww, adorable (and perfect!).
Thanks, Julia. I think she’s perfect, too.
Awww can I have one? She’s beautiful.
Stand in line; I want one, too! This one is my grand niece, and she is a cutie. Thanks, Julie.
Awww! What an entrance.
Thanks, Dawn. She’s my grand-niece, and I think she is perfect, too.
Great photo !
Thanks, Emad. As soon as I saw it in my photo stash, it struck me as perfect for the subject.