The weekend before Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast, my husband and I drove up to the Boston area to visit some of our children. We try to get up there every October to see the fall foliage. Though nothing can match the beauty of the leaves a few years ago, we were not disappointed by this trip. We drove to an apple orchard and then to the Crane Estate on Plum Island. I wanted to share a few pictures with you.
Calendar of Posts
- Testing the Waters comingeast.com/2018/06/11/tes… 1 week ago
- Facebook Etiquette comingeast.com/2018/06/06/fac… 1 week ago
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 2 years ago
- Honest Mistake comingeast.com/2015/09/23/hon… 2 years ago
- I Am Not a Calculating Woman comingeast.com/2015/06/08/i-a… 3 years ago
- 113,294 hits