The weekend before Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast, my husband and I drove up to the Boston area to visit some of our children. We try to get up there every October to see the fall foliage. Though nothing can match the beauty of the leaves a few years ago, we were not disappointed by this trip. We drove to an apple orchard and then to the Crane Estate on Plum Island. I wanted to share a few pictures with you.
Calendar of Posts
- Stuck in Paradise comingeast.com/2018/07/09/stu… https://t.co/n5DT0at34x 2 months ago
- High School Revisited comingeast.com/2018/06/19/hig… https://t.co/hhwIfQuAAx 3 months ago
- Testing the Waters comingeast.com/2018/06/11/tes… 3 months ago
- Facebook Etiquette comingeast.com/2018/06/06/fac… 3 months ago
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 2 years ago
- 114,511 hits