Yesterday I went to the podiatrist, and she said the x-rays looked great! My broken foot has finally healed. So I don’t have to wear the boot or the surgical shoe anymore. No more scooting up and down stairs on my butt. No more sleeping on top of the covers with a pillowcase over my booted foot. No more hop, hop, hopping with my walker. No more sitting in a wheelchair, watching everyone else having a great time. No more sitting down to take a shower. No more electric carts at the grocery store or Target, bumping into things. No more feeling like a prisoner, trapped inside my house all summer. No more George cooking dinner. No more George scrubbing the pots and pans. No more George washing the laundry. No more George…well, as I said. You have to take the good with the bad.
Calendar of Posts
- Testing the Waters comingeast.com/2018/06/11/tes… 1 week ago
- Facebook Etiquette comingeast.com/2018/06/06/fac… 1 week ago
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 2 years ago
- Honest Mistake comingeast.com/2015/09/23/hon… 2 years ago
- I Am Not a Calculating Woman comingeast.com/2015/06/08/i-a… 3 years ago
- 113,294 hits