I have been at this blogging thing for just a couple of weeks shy of two years, and I have been fairly dedicated to writing several posts a week. Many times during the two years I have posted every week day. So I think I’ve earned a blogging vacation. Since my granddaughter is coming today to visit us (she’s the Tortoise on My Pajama Days), I think now is a good time to take a few weeks break. If, during that time, something comes up that I simply must blog about, you’ll see a stray post or two, but don’t hold your breath. And I do intend to keep reading your posts, because I’ve gotten way behind and have missed hearing your voices. The reason I’m letting you know this is because some of you regulars might worry about me if I disappear for awhile. I thank you for that.
Calendar of Posts
- Testing the Waters comingeast.com/2018/06/11/tes… 1 week ago
- Facebook Etiquette comingeast.com/2018/06/06/fac… 1 week ago
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 2 years ago
- Honest Mistake comingeast.com/2015/09/23/hon… 2 years ago
- I Am Not a Calculating Woman comingeast.com/2015/06/08/i-a… 3 years ago
- 113,294 hits