I have been at this blogging thing for just a couple of weeks shy of two years, and I have been fairly dedicated to writing several posts a week. Many times during the two years I have posted every week day. So I think I’ve earned a blogging vacation. Since my granddaughter is coming today to visit us (she’s the Tortoise on My Pajama Days), I think now is a good time to take a few weeks break. If, during that time, something comes up that I simply must blog about, you’ll see a stray post or two, but don’t hold your breath. And I do intend to keep reading your posts, because I’ve gotten way behind and have missed hearing your voices. The reason I’m letting you know this is because some of you regulars might worry about me if I disappear for awhile. I thank you for that.
Calendar of Posts
- Stuck in Paradise comingeast.com/2018/07/09/stu… https://t.co/n5DT0at34x 2 years ago
- High School Revisited comingeast.com/2018/06/19/hig… https://t.co/hhwIfQuAAx 2 years ago
- Testing the Waters comingeast.com/2018/06/11/tes… 2 years ago
- Facebook Etiquette comingeast.com/2018/06/06/fac… 2 years ago
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 4 years ago
- 119,792 hits