Monday Morning Update

I’m driving home to Virginia this morning and thought I’d give you a quick update on my weekend. I can’t manage more than that because it’s difficult to write on my iPad while bouncing along the New Jersey Turnpike at seventy miles per hour (don’t worry—hubby is doing the actual driving, but I have to keep my eyes on the road to make comments along the way).

Anyway, there is good news and bad news. The good news is that I did fit into my dress, and the bulges were mostly hidden behind the cloth napkin on my lap as I consumed more than my fair share of the goodies.

The bad news is that, after working so hard to fit into that dress, I found that all eyes were on the bride. Imagine that!

20120507-073425.jpg

This entry was posted in Just Blogging and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Monday Morning Update

Isn’t that the pits? The bride always gets all the attention.

We were thinking of you at the wedding this weekend. Patty said “let’s check the blog” and there you were!. Glad it went well. Beautiful bride and can’t help noticing how proud Papa looks.

Oh, my yes, Alan was such a proud papa. His daughter married such a wonderful young man from a lovely North Carolina family. We’re looking forward to seeing you both in another month!

She’s a beautiful bride! Her bouquet is so colorful, love it. Congrats on getting into your dress. 🙂

4. The bride looks lovely. Beautiful dress. You should definitely post a picture of you in the dress you worked so hard to get into. By the way, congrats on that! 😉

DF, you are the second person who asked to see me in that dress. I have pictures of me from the shoulders up, I think, but we were really snapping pictures of the bride.

Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing! Love to see your dress…

6. A beautiful bride…love those flowers!! Glad you had a great weekend!! Congratulations on writing your blog on the NJTP – that and the Garden State Parkway usually have me snacking!!

7. She looks so beautiful. And a handsome Father of the Bride, too.

8. Beautiful Bride, Beautiful Flowers and rumor has it there was a female guest who was also looked Beautiful, especially when he meal came to the table..lol Glad you had a good time!

9. Aw, such a beautiful picture, thank you for sharing. Gorgeous flowers too. And I’m so glad that you fit into that dress, well done on making your goal! 🙂

10. Jenny says:

And a very beautiful bride!

11. I’m certain there were at least one set of eyes on you also, your hubby. The bride was gorgeous, thanks for posting a photo of her. I love the bouquet! Who doesn’t love a good wedding? So glad to hear from you, hope you have a safe trip home.