People are being too hard on Mitt Romney. He meant well when he said he wasn’t concerned about the poor. After all, they do have safety nets like Medicaid and food stamps. It’s the millions of middle class families who are struggling right now who need help. I think Romney means that we shouldn’t help raise the poor out of poverty because then they would become members of the middle class who are struggling without safety nets. By that reasoning, I’m surprised he didn’t say we should do nothing to help the middle class because then they would become members of the poor, and the poor have safety nets. So does that mean we should do nothing for anyone? I’m so confused. I don’t think I get the hang of this politics thing.
Calendar of Posts
- High School Revisited comingeast.com/2018/06/19/hig… https://t.co/hhwIfQuAAx 4 days ago
- Testing the Waters comingeast.com/2018/06/11/tes… 1 week ago
- Facebook Etiquette comingeast.com/2018/06/06/fac… 2 weeks ago
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 2 years ago
- Honest Mistake comingeast.com/2015/09/23/hon… 2 years ago
- 113,445 hits