People are being too hard on Mitt Romney. He meant well when he said he wasn’t concerned about the poor. After all, they do have safety nets like Medicaid and food stamps. It’s the millions of middle class families who are struggling right now who need help. I think Romney means that we shouldn’t help raise the poor out of poverty because then they would become members of the middle class who are struggling without safety nets. By that reasoning, I’m surprised he didn’t say we should do nothing to help the middle class because then they would become members of the poor, and the poor have safety nets. So does that mean we should do nothing for anyone? I’m so confused. I don’t think I get the hang of this politics thing.
Calendar of Posts
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 1 year ago
- Honest Mistake comingeast.com/2015/09/23/hon… 1 year ago
- I Am Not a Calculating Woman comingeast.com/2015/06/08/i-a… 2 years ago
- Country Music Makes Me Cry wp.me/pZdVI-1nX 2 years ago
- Towards a Realistic Body Image wp.me/pZdVI-1nP 2 years ago
- 108,557 hits