I thought it might be appropriate, the first day after my one-year anniversary, to replay my very first post. I went back to see how many people had actually read it, and the number was a whopping seven. Since then it’s been read only fourteen times more, so I think it’s safe to say, most of you have never read it. It tells you why my blog title is so right for me. Here is the link for Coming East–Coming Home.
Calendar of Posts
- Warning: Plastic Bins Ruin Clothing comingeast.com/2016/06/02/war… 1 year ago
- Honest Mistake comingeast.com/2015/09/23/hon… 2 years ago
- I Am Not a Calculating Woman comingeast.com/2015/06/08/i-a… 2 years ago
- Country Music Makes Me Cry wp.me/pZdVI-1nX 2 years ago
- Towards a Realistic Body Image wp.me/pZdVI-1nP 2 years ago
- 112,187 hits